CPAPointe-Claire values the privacy of our club members and customers. This privacy statement serves to disclose the privacy practices of this website, www.cpapointeclaire.com
COLLECTION AND USER OF INFORMATION CPA Pointe Claire limits the information we collect about our customers to only what is required, both by the city of Pointe-Claire for leisure activities and by the Skate Canada organization for being an active member of a figure skating club. CPA Pointe-Claire will collect personal information such as names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, Medicare card numbers, etc. through your registration and membership with our club, both of which are voluntary and may be canceled at any time (reimbursements given according to our refund policies).
CPA Pointe-Claire will use this information in order to:
- Communicate information relating to the operation and promotion of our club with our members and program participants (i.e., member communications, organization details, current and future program information, club communications, event promotion and details, volunteer information, etc.);
- Arrange for instruction and encourage the practice and enjoyment of figure skating;
- Help organize and operate competitions and show performances;
- Communicate with prospective members about any and all club-related information;
- Enable our club committee and administrative staff to administer business activities, programs, and registrations (i.e., through completing program and event registrations, responding to questions, informing members about upcoming events, etc.);
- Register your membership with club-associated governing bodies to which you consent (e.g., Skate Canada).
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
CPA Pointe-Claire does not store any credit card number and security information (e.g., CVV numbers) online on our website, www.cpapointeclaire.com
RELEASE OF INFORMATION CPA Pointe-Claire does not sell, rent, or exchange identifiable client information with any third party except as described herein or as you may otherwise consent. All information gathered by CPA Pointe-Claire is kept strictly confidential. We respect your privacy and confidence as a valued member of our club. CPA Pointe-Claire may also provide your personal information where we are required or permitted to do so by law.
WEBSITE “COOKIES” AND IP ADDRESSES CPA Pointe-Claire may use "cookies" to track your web browsing and registration activities and preferences on www.cpapointeclaire.com Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored in your web browser while you are browsing the website. Cookies help websites to remember information, such as items added in a shopping cart, and to record your browsing activity, including button selections, logging in, etc. CPA Pointe-Claire's website may log IP addresses and browser details during your site visit.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION CPA Pointe-Claire is committed to the protection of our members' information. Sensitive and personal information is kept secure and strictly confidential. Our website maintains appropriate safeguards and security measures and we retain your information only for the duration that it is required for the purposes previously stated. Only the committee members and administrative staff involved in data processing have access to this data; in the event that any other club member is found in violation of our security and privacy policies, rest assured that strict disciplinary action will be taken.
In case of emergency one parent MUST remain at the arena at all times while their child/children are on the ice!!(NO EXCEPTIONS)